Sinister: (no subject)

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 28 15:06:12 BST 2001

Hmmm.  Well Sinister, this is it.
 Summer is over for me. I go back to school tomorrow, and I am no loger
excited.  Who would have thought that being in school for eleven months
straight would be so compelling and decieving that, all summer I wanted to go
back.  But then it decieved me and I thought, "Kate, what has this summer
come to? We didn't do anything really worthwhile".  Sure sure, I got Physics
out of the way, but was it worth it to sacrifice everthing else?  NOw I just
want more time, and I'd waste it most assuredly so.
How have all of your summers been?  Filled with sinister happenings, I am
quite sure.   Thats unfortunate.
I cant help but have a pinge of jealousy when I think of all of you.
Now, dont get me wrong, my summer hasn't been a complete waste of time, I
have added a lot of money to the music industry, and along with that 11
albums to my colection, and a list of ones to buy a page and a half long.
Now I'm up to 35! Yea Yea!

Since my last post I have been frequenting quite often on #sinister, and I am
loving it. But I have to say I am not getting my daily fix of the neccisary
amount of Ken Chu in my diet, something that has been lacking since I think
he is trying to restrain his posting.  Ken Chue where are you???

Tonight I am going to the Madonna concert, who plays a song with something to
do with fabric, but I dont think I can remember what yet.. I know what
everyone is saying about things changing when you get to be older. Life is
already changing for me, but not so bad just yet.  My best friend just moved
away and I will never see her again and she says shes afraid of her house
because there are lizzards jumping out of her mailbox...Oh well..

Much love everyone.

kate