Sinister: pics, nics and picnics

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Wed Aug 29 13:26:51 BST 2001

Hello people.

Just a quick one really, to say that there are photos from the Benicassim
gig here:

http://communities.msn.co.uk/abetterplacetoselfdestruct/benicassimfestivalpics.msnw?Page=1

The ones at the top are of Jarvis at Benicassim, but there are B&S one at
the bottom if you scroll down. They're not very good, but then again, they
never are, are they? Oh yeah, there's a second page, too, with more B&S
pictures.

In other news: the picnic was fab, as usual. Thanks to everybody who was
kind to me at the picnic, and thanks to everybody who emailed me about my
anaesthetic, too. It was one of the most hateful experiences of my life,
thank you very much.

Anyway, I'll go now.

love

Asm.x