Sinister: sinister:the girl with the red shirt...

{USER_FIRSTNAME} {USER_LASTNAME} jkananen at xxx.net
Thu Aug 30 07:48:39 BST 2001

I don't post often [or at all].
But when I do, its usually about some wonderful person I met that day.
And today was no exception
[before we go on...notice the 2 sentences that started with coordinating
conjunctions, HA! only an English tutor will find that funny...]
I met a girl today, her name's Christina, and she's a self professed B&S fan
[yay!] (of course, if she is on this list my red will turn the color of an
apple, and not those granny ones).  But not only that, she is one of the
coolest people I've had the pleasure of meeting in a long time.  She dresses
like a goddess; meaning that she can wear things NO ONE else can, and look
fabulous in them.  Today, she had on a red dress shirt, some charcoal pants,
and wonderful lime green shoes.  Her hair to is something that the ugly
curly mop on the top of my head could never be.  She sits in front of me in
my "film making" class [which it isn't, but that's another post].  Anyway,
just another post about another girl who I'll never have the guts to have a
conversation with [anyone who said shyness is cute obviously isn't shy, else
they wouldn't have said such nonsense].

sorry to waste your time, but I typed all that, I'm not going to hit the
delete key a hundred times when you can just once, so get to it, hit the
delete key for me because I'm too much of a lazy guy to do it for you.
Jason
- we got heads on sticks -
Radiohead Kid A