Sinister: hello

heather heather at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 30 10:07:13 BST 2001

I've never written before, just lurked like a soap in the bath, but I need
a brand new friend (TM). And you can't make real friends on the net (I'll
tell you about my fanfiction experience one day if you're not quick
enough) you can make great avatars. (I'm halfway through 'Look to
windward')

Anyway, just had a reunion with some college friends I kept up with on
e-mail and with a few exceptions it went badly. Or I was too needy, as
they say of american relationships. Anyway, it's their loss (as if I could
really and truly believe that). I have just moved to London from
Manchester and thought 'Oh well, I'll have a few friends here'. Few is the
word.

On a more uppy note, I have reached 16% on my block of SETI
alien-searching information, and learned the true value of music while
travelling on a crowded tube. Although MD players skip awfully. Did anyone
see that cool advert for MTV where a slightly camp bloke wanders through
school with only his music as a barrier?

I think I'll get a Siamese cat and train her to walk on a lead.

Nice speaking to you.

Heather