Sinister: let's pic-a-nic with flowers in our hair

Kyla Schuller kylaschu at xxx.com
Fri Aug 31 00:32:09 BST 2001

Hello Sinister-

SF PICNIC
Sensing a general reluntance, I hereby boldly step
forth to declare myself picnic mummy next Saturday,
the 8th of September, in the fair city of San
Francisco.  We shall of course meet in Golden Gate
Park, though I am still searching for the most
suitable location.  Perhaps we will meet at the
Conservatory of Flowers. Maybe they have bluebells and
tigerlilies.  I will send another dispatch with firmer
plans, but at this point I'd like to propose 2 p.m.,
PST, in Golden Gate Park, closer to Haight Street than
to the ocean.  A specific site near fields for frisbee
and SOCCER will be forthcoming. so please, email me
off list, and let's get this thing going. as was
mentioned before, a stop at Amoeba Records seems
compulsory.  Then we can trek off to the Warfield --
located smack in the middle of some of the dodgiest
blocks west of the Mississippi.

I think Saturday is the best to do it, as Sunday is
opera in the park, and 50,000 people and their dog
will be in GGP. So I hope Saturday works for everyone.

OF MORE GENERAL INTEREST

well, i think i'd just like to give props to Kirsten's
latest story, it sticks out even among her history of
well-written posts.

and Llaura, Mark Twain seems to have proven himself a
fool.

And, anyone prescient enough to have their own 16mm
film collection deserves instant Sinister fame.
Finding those buggers is near impossible.

a dios

Kyla
510.535.1041