Sinister: We have ONE extra ticket for the Sept. 8th SF Show

Brandt Fundak brandtpfundak at xxx.com
Fri Aug 31 20:09:18 BST 2001

If someone wants it, it's a floor seat and will cost
you $30. If you are interested e-mail me at
brandtpfundak at yahoo.com.  I'll then tell you how to
contact me in California. My e-mail usage over the
next few days will be sporadic at best, so if I don't
get back to you immediately, don't fret. I probably
haven't seen it yet. However, it's First come, first
serve, so if you don't hear back from us, that means
we sold it. So it's in your best interests to e-mail
me as soon as you see this. Cheers!

Brandt

=====
"Selma, Jub Jub is fantastic! He's everywhere you want to be!"
                             --Troy McClure