Sinister: hello, is it safe?

Adam uni ahs0 at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 31 21:21:30 BST 2001

hi everyone,
    As I can tell from the curious looks on your faces, you've noticed I'm a
new'en. I wasn't sure what to write in my first email to you all, it feels a
little like going for a job interview.
    I suppose the best place to start would be to tell you about me. I'm 19,
male (incase you didn't already suss that) and I'm about to start my second
year at aberystwyth uni. I'm afraid I'm neither pasty-faced or a vegan, so I
hope I don't recieve too much stick over that. :o)
    I've never read anything about a welsh picnic on the list, but if there
are any other sinisterions in wales, I'd really like to go to one.
    At the moment I'm at my non-uni home in rugeley, a small-ish town in
staffordshire. I've just watched the England V. Germany game which made me
smile, although I have to confess to knowing nothing about football.
    I've had a really good summer home with my friends, well, till I crashed
my dads car 2 days ago, but its only plastic and metal, is it wicked not to
care? (no-one was hurt)
    I'm quite a newbee to the joys of B & S really. I was first introduced
to them by my nihalist friend when I was 18, in the last year of 6th form.
Although I opt for a more negative utillitarianist philosophy, we have very
similar music tastes since that epiphany.
    In the interests of not 'hyping up' this first email lark, I'm going to
leave it there. But if you ever want to know anything, just ask.

Smile!

Adam