Sinister: Strange mailing from Stu D

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Sat Dec 1 05:31:50 GMT 2001

Hullo  sinister, long time no write.
anyway, just wanted to know if any of you got a bizarre email from
Stuart David today containing something that i think is supposed to
be an mp3, but it's not got the right file type/creator listings to
be one. No subject, no text, just this bizarre email from a
treehouse.clara.net address. i won't post the whole addy, since i
think that might be rude if it really is stu's address. needless to
say, it made me feel special, even if i can't appreciate it. so i was
wondering if anybody else got it.
on different notes, i'm planning on attending la sinsietr meet-up in
chicago tomorrow, but since a few of you have posted saying you won't
be able to make it (c'mon jason, a bus ticket up from chambana can't
be *that* expensive. ;) ), i'm slightly worried it's just going to be
me and james gilmer standing in the entrance to the art institute
looking sad.
as for christmas jeers, i'm not really paying much attention. tho i
have decorated my office with dozens of paper snowflakes i cut out of
printer paper and aluminum foil hanging from the ceiling. i tried to
put up lights, but then this maintenance guy walked in and said we
couldn't have them or we'd be written up. dang.
it's not that i'm a big fan of christmas cheer, tho i do enjoy the
lights. but i hate all the perfume and electric razor ads. but there
are plenty more ads i dislike even more, so i guess it's all relative.
the aforementioned james gilmer posted earlier about losing an old
girlfriend to her own hand, and it reminded me of a similar situation
i found myself in a couple years ago. i'm not going to go into the
details, but it's nice to know someone else out there has lost
someone that way, and found out months later to boot. my condolences
go out. tho i can just give them tomorrow, i suppose.
still haven't bought the new EP, but chalk that up to laziness and a
desire not to lose my parking space. when i get a reserved space
behind the building, tho, there'll be no stopping me. i'll shop my
little tushie off. ;) so, i've had to save your posts about the
single to read after i hear it, i don't want to influence myself
before my first listen. i'm also still a little sad (okay, a lot sad)
that b&s didn't grace us with their presence here in the plains on
this last tour. shucks. my sister got to see them in santa barbara,
tho, so i suppose i'll just live vicariously through her. i saw them
3 years ago in boston, sad to say the memory's faded, though.
okay, i've rambled on enough. looking forward to seeing (and meeting)
some of you tomorrow.

-kerry
--

"red usually means caution. or beef if it's a bullion cube."
	                              	-"toys"