Sinister: like a little slug i won't be bugged by trivia*

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 1 17:24:23 GMT 2001

wow - i'm impressed.  bobby looking like a vintage rod stewart, the girls
all in flares [i do like a girl in flares], mick looking funny with a bass
and no trumpet, beans all embarassed at being on the telly, richard in a
'perthshire advertiser' t-shirt, stevie... just being stevie and struan
holding his mic lead like a proper crooner,  i was loving it thricefold.

but who the hell is/was boz scaggs???

and the lighthouse family may be crap but they were named after st. mary's
lighthouse in whitley bay which just up the coast from me,  not that you
needed to know that.

and then last night i dreamed of B&S
a friend and i were robbing a toy shop, we had hi-tech radio
transmitter/recievers so we could talk to each other but we couldn't figure
out how to switch them on so we chucked them away.  belle and seb were
playing a secret midnight gig in the toy shop and all the harry potter toys
looked like Beans, they even came with a little keyboard.
then when i got home i was a mafia hitman and i was hunting down my parents
but i kept missing them and my dad was constantly telling me how to do it
better.

i shouldn't have told you all that last bit, someone's going to
psychoanalyse me and inform the authorities that i'm a danger to myself and
others and the men in white coats will come for me...

...again.

but wouldn't B&S dolls be a good chrimbo gift?
you would press a button on their backs and they'd come out with a snippet
of a favourite tune.

yeah!

oh! i got the new single, it came this morning.
i like all the songs, not the best they've ever come out with but i like
them all the same.
but i keep expecting them to come out with 'what did you do there? we got
high' on ILMC, its very itchycoo park, non?, but with a jazz band.

Struan said wank on national TV, the man has style

ok, toodle-oo then
take care
Pez

* Trivia - from the latin 'tri via', literally 'three roads'. a signpost was
placed wherever three toads came together, on which was placed local gossip
and information.

pez's fact of the day is brought to you in conjunction with 'his headful of
useless knowlege'. your home may be at risk if you do not keep up payments
on any mortgage or other loan secured upon it.

www.pez.com - the wonderful world of pez ;)

ivorytowers.8m.com - ivory towers records

www.drpez.com - Dr Pez, Spain's premier fish doctor (i think)