Sinister: well...a diary entry a day late is better than none at all.

lindsey baker beautifulconfusion at xxx.com
Sat Dec 1 23:03:44 GMT 2001

hello sinister.

i am proud to report that on november 30, 2001, one sinister miss mandee may
and one sinister miss lindsey lou met.

worlds collided, lives were changed. and yes, boys were pulled.

we posted in the midst of our frenzy, and had foolishly attached a wee photo
of us in a lincoln coffee shop. oops.

so, you all didn't get our fantabulous message or photo.

but. never fear. i will, at least, post a copy of our post. and some kind of
photographs of the event will come to you in some way. of us two, smiling
and giggling at the boy who took our picture. and, it is hoped, we can get
you the much lauded coffee-shop web cam photo. because we look so damn cute
in it.

oh, yes, one more thing to add to this revamped post, especially from
misslou: mandee is adorable, kids. :) and, she gave me a cigarette. i
thought smoking was attractive before. but. now that i might do it from time
to time (against the bidding of all my friends), i think it got a whole hell
of a lot sexier.

ok. here we go again. note: i have edited some parts of the following post
so that it makes, ahem, sense.

> hey kids.
>
> misslou and missmandeemay here.
>
> specifically. in the back. like two birds on a wire, huddled in front of
> #sinister. giggling. and drinking. coffee. not booze. :(
>
> he he.
>
> mandee is crying for that emoticon, mind.
>
> but. we are :) to be together!
>
> so. be jealous that you could not be with us. your lindsey is on the
> leftmost side in the back, and dear mandee the right. (EDITOR'S NOTE: this
refers to the web cam photo of mandee and lindsey, wherein the two are
pictured sitting at a bank of computer's in lincoln nebraska's own coffee
house.)

> let's see. this COULD have been a midwest picnic bash blast, but. no one
> responded to our offers. so. we did it anyway. :P
>
> what we have done so far:
>
> listened to mandee's sister leslee read an amazing little story at a way
> artsy-type club here in lincoln. then. went to dinner at lindsey's most
> favoritist restaurant in lincoln. then. went to lindsey's abode (tonight:
> roach-free.) then. went to a small performance of lindsey's, ahem,
> BOYFRIEND. he he (don't get jealous, now, about that.) then. coffee and
> computers and waving at web cams.
>
> many more jealous-making activities to come.
>
> and lindsey might add that we both look FABULOUS tonight. we have really
had
> to fend them off, if you know what i mean, especially this dude working
> here. we have pulled SO MANY, that our bags are bursting with digits. all
> the boys, though, are of course not worthy.
>
> props to topher for making the photo part of this email possible. :)
(EDITOR'S NOTE: the photo part is actually, as of yet, not possible. but.
props to topher anyway.)

> no props to our missing #sinister friends.
>
> he he
>
> we have but one more mission to complete and truly rock the town of
lincoln.
> it is bound to become a sinister picnic tradition that will be carried on
> throughout the world forever!!
>
> so. you'll have to wait to hear about that.
>
> so ends this part of the lou-may sinister event.
>
> your misslou and mandee may

and so. the rest of the story is to come.

love to the peeps.

your misslou (and mandee, i should think, in good spirit)