Sinister: Judy never felt so good except when she was sleeping

Daniela Varanda peptidio at xxx.com
Sun Dec 2 10:58:57 GMT 2001

Hey.

I had never had a dream coming true so fast. Yesterday
I got home at 7:30'PM and I had nothing to do in the
evening. I hate these Saturday nights. My boyfriend
had traveled and I had to stay here in order to do a
stupid test on Sunday (the test you gotta do in order
to enter college. I'm trying to study another course,
so I have to do this again).

And when I was lying in my bed, I thought to myself "I
wish I only woke up tomorrow". And I only realized
that at 2 AM, when unfortunately I felt like going to
the bathroom and woke up for 10 minutes. Then I fell
asleep again. For an insomniac girl, this is almost
like watching a B and S concert (let's say ... a
"little" less exciting).

Now it's 8 AM and I am having some pizza. My junkie
days are coming back while my bf says I'm getting
"fluffy". Isn't he the "cutest" thing?????????

Beto, I need an information: where did you buy the new
EP? I wanna find it today here in São Paulo, but i can
only afford the brazilian one.

I hope you have a great Sunday (I know we are all able
to do that). Tonight I'm gonna meet my iugoslavian
friends and have some european food and drink a lot of
wine and meet my ex boyfriend and pretend I don't love
him anymore and get home drunk as hell lying to myself
pretending I'm happy.

Love and wine,

Daniela (wish me luck this afternoon, please!)