Sinister: I'll take the subway to your suburb sometime

owen lowery o-lowery at xxx.com
Sun Dec 2 14:46:06 GMT 2001

hewwo

just a few points
george harrison is dead
which is a shame but im getting sick of hearing my sweet lord
why cant they play a good song by him instead
would be a better tribute to have
while my guitar gently weeps
or
here comes the sun
or
sometimes

the new single is rather nice
which makes me smile
and the cover is lovely
dogs are a "good thing"

and the heroes of our story were on later with Jools
and lots has been said 'bout this so I wont add much
except to say that sarah was looking quite cute
and I think im developing a crush
oh well

in further groundbreaking news
my phone keeps breaking
not good cos its got an mp3 player on it
which I need to maintain sanity while on buses
its even got a red bull dozers track stored on it
though to be honest im not sure that one helps my sanity

anyway im off to fade back into list-obscurity
hugs and sarah martin dreams
   owen

so much depends
upon