Sinister: Hefner and bananas

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 3 00:40:06 GMT 2001

Hey all-

Long time no see.  I've spent quite a bit of time with you folks on
#sinister, and I have to say, I might frequent it more often than I used to.
Maybe I'll become a real part of the scene.  And maybe I'll be quoted by the
lot of you.

Anyways, I know its list abuse really, but I was out shopping with my mother
tonight, and we went to Banana Republic (her fav store) and while I was
waiting for her to check out, I read the catalogs they had laying around.  By
chance, I looked at the CD they have and low and behold, Hefner is playing on
it.  It was their great song, Level green.  They're so corporate.  Good for
them

night all

much love

Kate