Sinister: Logic of a blind herd

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 3 13:48:23 GMT 2001

Dearest everyone,

It appears that I'm the only person who likes Christmas so I'll stop
bloating now about how I'm going to have a great fun time with 9 days off
work and watching Belle & Sebastian live.

max said:
>I hope some of you can empathize for one reason or another, with this
>mutual pain and exhiliration you receive when there's someone out there
>you love, and just doesn't love you back.

I have never felt that before, everyone I loved have always loved me back.
They always have a funny way of showing me that tho, like for example
snogging other boys.

Right, there's the girlie moan out of the way, time for Reporting Back.
(Reporting Back is great, it has the same initials as Red Bull)

Not much to report back, actually, apart from STUART SAID "WANK".  Rock On.
Poor Isobel had another asthma attack, and had trouble playing the recorder,
but then I saw her smiling when she was dancing around clapping to Ben Dover
(that's my new dirty pet name for "the boy with the arab strap") and I
realised that I still want to have her baby, heh.  I think I messed that
expression up again.

Idles talked about Jools Holland's face thing, actaully I noticed that too,
but I'd just dismissed it as him being a weirdo.  He always had those weird
face things, actually, and talked weird.

But he so obviously didn't like B&S, there were no interviews, and he didn't
say "great" or "brilliant" or "fantastic" once when B&S played - when he
doesn't know how to say any other words!  Didn't they take the piss out of
him at the fast show about that?

Anyway, I am shocked to notice that none of you have mentioned the real star
of the "Later..." show, not Stuart Murdoch, not Stevie Jackson, not Mick
Cooke, not even Tom Jones, but Souad Massi!  I want to have her babies too.

I was a clever boy who used two VCRs to record "Later...", because I knew
that I am a clumsy idiot who would mess up at least one of the recordings,
and I did.  I set one of the VCRs to record Channel 5 by accident and
instead of Stuart singing about wanking with an Arab Strap I got footages of
people actually playing with Arab Straps instead, okay actaully it was just
soft porn but that's rather less dramatic.

Are there any girls who wants to play the Flirt Over The List Game with me?
Basically you can tell me how good I am publically on the list and then I
can write back something about how wonderful you are?

Or are you all just going to snog other boys too?

Praises and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Right, that mix tape challenge thing, are you still playing?  Who's
playing?  From my "database" i have Chriss, Wills and Rachels, is that still
right?  What about Rob/ins?  Can someone from each namegroup send me an
e-mail so I can give you my address?