Sinister: Well hello there...

David White david at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 3 17:56:30 GMT 2001

Hello there,

I haven't been on here for oooh ages. Over 6 months probably. I have to
confess that due to having joined the rat-race and got myself a job I have
been a bit too busy to keep up with Sinister but I try to read as many of
the dozens of posts I get in my inbox every day.

www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk

Don't know how many of you check out my site on a regular basis (maybe none
of you do) but if you don't why not do it now and take part in the second
(annual?) B&S fan's survey. Go to the site, click on Votes and then Best of
2001 and fill in the form. I hope to get the results up by the beginning of
February, which is not long so I'm probably being a bit optimistic what with
having a million and one other things to do. The voting will definitely
(maybe) close at the start of January.

Eh, what else have I got to say... (scratches head for a minute) I bought
the new Beta Band album the other week. It's great, highly recommended.

I like the new B&S EP a lot (no 39 in the charts though, do the "kids" have
no taste these days?) and have since discovered that I also like Jonathan
David a lot more than I first thought. Waking Up sounds reminiscant of the
War of the Worlds song that I saw mention of on Sinister the other day. I
Love My Car is class, but it is basically Itchycoo Park, but hey that's not
a bad thing is it? Marx and whatsit is alright, but probably the least
interesting of the 3 but it's B&S so it's alright though. The band were good
on the telly the other night too.

Shit, you wait ages to write a letter and then can't think of anything to
say...
David White
david at djwhite47.freeserve.co.uk