Sinister: Hollyoax and 'Enders

Apps Ben (Mr B) Ben.Apps at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 4 16:21:31 GMT 2001

There is misery in all I hear and see
>From the people on TV
After my tea when Corrie starts again
I'll be watching channel 3

There are a million people slagging Emmerdale
on Points of View, I saw today
It was Dot I met in the Launderette
with a girl from Weatherfield

She spoke of Doctor Legg
I didn't understand
But the one thing she made clear
Jim was not coming on to her
There were no glasses left
That he could collect
But he couldn't see
That Dot just wants to be

Left alone with Mark and Ethel for a while
(I'm writing in the style of one of KenChu's posts)

hmm......apologies to non-UK (and non-soap watching) listees.

Hello Everyone!

This will be the last post to sinister by Apps Ben (Mr B). PFW (thanks
Rener!) are asking questions. He's gonna miss you all dearly. Watch your
backs though, while he's away his evil kid brother "benapps at hotmail.com"
will try do assume his identity and do all manner of silly things.

PF spoke about George Harrison - I've grown to appreciate the Beatles as
I've got older, and the way my mum talks about them really emphasises what a
special time they lived through and I suppose influenced too. In a way I
think it's an especially sad death because of the number of people around
the world who will be saddened.

Christmas. I'm pretty ambivolent to it really. As a kid it meant extra choir
practices, carol concerts and midnight mass, so I've got fond memories. I
don't remember ever believing in Father Christmas though. Now I kind of
switch off to it, my family don't speak much round the year and that doesn't
change at Xmas, even if we're in the same room.

Aren't I a bundle of joy! Hopefully this will be rectified by drinking and
dancing tomorrow night to Tompaulin and Camera Obscura. I know I'll see YOU
there ;-)

humbug

Ben
xxx

P.S. I think I forgot to say Fruitloop!! how could I?