Sinister: slithy toves

stacey dahling dahling007 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 4 19:53:43 GMT 2001

hey you sexy thangs

you'll be glad to know that my epic navel-gazing and brat-sitting posts may
be over. oh yes. i've found a new outlet for my self-involved babble. named,
a silly site:

http://www.dreamwater.net/slithytoves
(i had another host but they DELETED me! already! i didn't even have a
chance to offend! hmph.)

and a diaryland diary. mmm hmmmmm.
who else of you is on there?
i've been playing with the silliness for a few fun sleepless nights (and
maybe that is reflected in the yet unfinished product..hmmm) and it's also
given me many ideas.
one of them is to collect things. like poems. from everyone i talk to. like
you and you and you. please pen a verse or two for me. the shorter and more
abstract the better. yes. you'll see. or you can. there are a few already.
anonymous. at callooh callay.
anyway...i'm bored. humour me.
i did find really odd tove-related things actually. they scare me, some of
them. as does a hippie calls himself the frumious bandersnatch.

there are lots of lists, too.
i like lists.
of things i like.

mail me.