Sinister: The day will come soon when I look down the drain

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 5 19:26:30 GMT 2001

Hello sinsiter,

I think I've become a bit of a lurk, I haven't written in ages, so I am now.  Life has been rather lovely in all the same way as usual.  I talked to my ex-boyfriend for the first time since this summer, which was nice.  I'm seeing him this weekend with a bunch of other friends.  Sunday starts Hannukah, for which I will be getting a subscription to Magnet Magazine and various art supplies, as I requested.  I want to buy all my friends those lovely chocolate eggs that have toys inside, maybe something else too.  I'm going to have latkas sunday. this all makes me happy.

I might as well put in my 27 and a half cents about IWUTU:

I really like the single, but it would be very difficult for me to not like something belle and sebastian did.  I'm bias.  Maybe if they went really punk or electronic I wouldn't like it, and I'd be really sad, but I like this new, happy sound that IWUTU and Jonathan David both have.  My favorite song is I love My Car, currently one of my favorite songs out of anything, but that is always changing.  It makes me feel so completely content, complete and happy.  The two different instrumental movements or sorts are so fantastic, they calm me down and make me smile, and they complement eachother well, I think.

Someone recently put down the phrase "in other news" which I really like.  I think its a nice transition phrase.

Max (who first posted a few days ago! yay him!) and I had a bit of an argument as to the meaning of Twee yesterday.  Our conclusion was that neither of us knew.  I've asked before, but could someone please give me a good definition?!

Thats all the dribble I can come up with.
I love you all,

Rachel Grapenut