Sinister: Rachel oj - THE FRAUD

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Wed Dec 5 20:27:58 GMT 2001

Hi sinister,

Just wanted to tell you lot who has been e-mailing, off or on-list to Rachel oj, that there actually isn´t a Rachel oj. It was my, now ex-friend, Anna, who was trying to squeeze out everything  about what i thought about her, and the daft bastard tried to do it here.

i know that some of you have been e-mailing wiht her, but these fact are true:

Rachel Smith´s real name is Anna. She is not 17, she´s 15. and sadly enough, a classmate of mine. she never had that boyfriend Hans, there was never that other girl Monica, there was actually no relationship at all, since she was lying.

I was very chocked when a friend told me that Anna = Rachel. Since I thought we actually had stuff in common, we hadn´t. It was just Anna saying the things she knew I liked or was interested in.

This was by far the greatest lie that Anna had tried to pull. Luckily enough, she failed.

I´ve been feeling very bad inside all day, knowing that she fooled me and lied to me for quite some time. a lot more time than reasonable if you ever want to becom friends again.

which i don´t.

i don´t want to be mortal enemies or something, i just want her to let me be alone. because i do not want to speak one more word to that girl.

i thought more about her, but apparently i was wrong.

so there you are, dear sinisters.

rachel oj is leaving because we caught her redhanded trying to be her.

pathetic.

i´ve also lost much trust for people on the internet today, worrying about if she´s been lying to me about being someone else as well. it wouldn´t really surprise me, i mean, she being the person she is.

i´ve been worrying about My Corduroy Kitten Tom, Joe Vester, not Ken Chu though, he´s too much of a legend, and lots of other people actually not being themselves, but Anna.

I can just hope that no-one will get as hurt as I did, or that you feel that you can´t trust people anymore. I feel that way, but then, she was a friend of mine for eight years, but today it has come to an end. and don´t feel sorry for the little twit, she chose this all by herself, and let me tell you that it´s not the first time she´s doing this.

i think she needs a therapist.

love and stars to all of you,
Astrid x