Sinister: Your Dolly Mixtures will get you anywhere, Sweety!

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Wed Dec 5 20:24:24 GMT 2001

      Hey there you.
   lot.
              I'm in a perfect state of  employed again/new record/lots of
other stuff I can't tell you, ha ha ha!
            Who wrote they like "Eighties Fan"?
      You're on to something good here you know, once you put it on you'll
never switch it off. ever.
          I've been meaning to for ages, and today I spent my last few
pennies on Goldfrapp's Felt Mountain.
   It was a real mind-over-matter thing cos I had just enough money to buy
that album and not alot else, I had to kind of walk straight into the shop,
over to the desired purchase and quickly pay and leave so as I wouldn't get
tempted to buy any other music.
   I reckon the lad who works there now thinks I'm quite rude cos in the rush
I like
  ignored his "hello James" and headed straight for the door,
        The music is just so wonderfulbrill !! so I think all of you should
also buy it.
  Oh and apparently this is common knowledge
    but do you know that the music on the One 2 One ad is part of "lovely
head", I didn't realise.

       Yesterday
           was not one of my most productive days.
     Being between jobs is always a good time to have some fun, I did this!
         a bit to much and that had landed me in the less entertaining world
of skint.
       The turning point came at about half six last night when I found
myself doing a "Beauty Products" wordsearch.
  I'd only found "Imac leg wax" but understood there to be 24 other
             "Household names that are essential to the modern women's
well-being"

    Then from within the random letters "Loreal Recital" appeared to me.

  Fuck!
     managed to totally disturb myself by the ammount of "Women's Products" I
knew.
                          (and understood the use of)
        This, plus only having the funds to live till next Wednesday weighed
heavy on my mind, mmmmmm perhaps it was time to return to the world of work?

          In a BMW Mini advert stylee.....
                                    James goes job hunting,
                                       Succeeds,    the end (for now).

   This is good news as I can now afford to pay for.......
                      The XJS I bought last Saturday,
                The Triumph I'll collect in January,
                               All the people I ow money*,
              The trip to Poland to collect the Triumph and
                 visit one of the Polska Sinister Massive,
        The presents I think my family are expecting for Christmas,
              and New years eve

                                                           *other parts of my
list are more attainable

      Rachel Grapenut: TWEE?, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?

    (if I tell you what Twee is then you have to tell me what a Grapenut is
like,
   that's like a fruit and a nut put together, is it a real food?
  or is a nut a kind of fruit anyway?)

     I've said it before but I'm everso gratefull if you read my posts so...
      If you've read this FAR then you're a Milkybar ChocoSTAR.
James.