Sinister: Can You Believe With Us?

Max421 at xxx.com Max421 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 5 22:17:18 GMT 2001

Hello Again!Its been several days since my last post, and not much new in my life. Today was rather interesting, however. This morning, I sat next to a girl on the schoolbus who insisted that she could do a perfect impression of Alanis Morisette. Needless to say, by the time we got to school, every ninth grade girl who though that she had a good voice was singing "jagged little pill". Quite Obviously, I'm scarred for life. When I got off the bus, I followed brownie into the cafteria. I was so busy staring at him, that I almost knocked over a bite size english lady with my napsack. When we got there, we made ackward little acknowledgments of each other at the water machine. The day was pretty much uneventful, except for lunch with Amanda, Stephanie/lilly, Vera, Lizz, Emily, and Morgan. Later, I got yelled at by an obnoxious girl named leah, who accused me ofbeing such a conformist, because I didn't sit with her, and another girl who I just can't tolerate. Later, on the bus agai!
n, I stretched out on an entire row because
I couldn't deal with anyone next to me. Brownie sat down behind me and put his hands over into my space, kind of just leaving them there, near my head. I guess he may have been trying to flirt with me ( I know I've used that tactic) but as usual, it didn't go anywhere. Afterwards, I got off the bus with rachel and bought a tea press. I'm on my third cup. Hopefully, If I play myself enough b&s tonight, I'll find someway to stop procrastinating and study for my french vocab test.
Au Revoir,
Max