Sinister: Rachel oj - THE FRAUD

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 5 23:57:30 GMT 2001

I know I posted already today, but Astrid's post sort of struck me, and I just had to say something.

I'm really sad that rachel OJ is not herself.  I liked her.  I guess being a rachel is the best way to blend in to sinister, aye?  I don't totally understand why she did what she did, but I don't understand lots of things..

I think its terribly sad that astrid and anna seem to have lost eachother as friends.  I don't understand how someone can make the decision to not want to talk to someone and not to try to work things out.  Maybe I'm just a weak person, but even after people do really awful things to me, I still want to forgive them.  I somehow believe that they are capable of redeeming themselves.  I do not know the situation, but I would advise astrid to try to work things out with anna if anna shows any desire to, even if you feel you have been completely betrayed.  Be charatable and give her the chance to still have you as her friend.  People make mistakes sometimes, really big, bad ones even.  I know I've done some really really terrible things to people I love more than anything, been awful to them for days or weeks, completely without realizing what I was doing.  If anna, or anyone, was once a good enough person to be your friend, chances are they are a good enough person to realize the!
ir mistakes.

Maybe this advice does not apply to astrid's case, but it is one of the things that bothers me most about the world.  People are not willing enough to allow others to make mistakes, to allow the people who hurt them to be part of the healing process.  People do not trust that others are good people.  The standards for others are too high.  And those who do bad things are not willing enough to be forgiven, to admit they were wrong, to beg even.  We have to love eachother for our good qualities, and tolerate eachothers lesser moments, the days and weeks where we are too sensitive or too mean or too depressed to be our normal selves.  Sometimes its necissary to let someone mistreat you, to cry quietly in the corner and then forgive them.  Have faith that the people you once thought worthy of loving are forever worthy of your love.

"I've one thing to tell you before I die, just wanted to tell you you were right."

I love you all,

Rachel Grapenut