Sinister: London (is) calling

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 6 03:28:28 GMT 2001

Howdy folks!

I'm a bit behind reading your (berserker) barrage of posts. However, I'm
going to say "fuck it (fuck it with knives)" and post anyway!  Goddamn
right!

It's not that anything terribly interesting is going on.

I'm saddened by what seems to be Rachel OJ's departure.  Although I'm
behind, so maybe i'm wrong.  People buy the strangest things.  I was in the
local record shop as usual today, and this kid wearing a white "confederate
cotton company" shirt, kakhis (from what i assume is abercrombie and fitch),
a torn up white University of Alabama hat, and sandals.  This is the typical
attire for the preppy jerk-offs of my community.  I expected him to buy
slipknot or phish or (God forbid) Widespread Panic.  He bought a live Velvet
Underground album.  The moral of the story?   Don't ever eat anything at all
from Hardee's.

Okay, what was the point of that insanely worthless story?  to cover up
downright list abuse of course.  Wee-doggy!

Anyway, I'm thinking about popping into london next wednesday (the 12th) and
i'm leaving ont he 22nd.  I was wondering if anyone knows of any good gigs
in the greater london area.  Pollstar hasn't yielded much.  Or perhaps there
is a band that totally rocks that I don't know about.  Anyway, have a lovely
evening.  Keep on rockin.  Shouldn't be too difficult, what with all the
rocks in your heads and all.

-matt