Sinister: the misdemeanours of wilbur, part XII "wilbur discovers sugar."

Corduroy Boy tompettinger at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 6 22:20:25 GMT 2001

Dagnammit, I'm rapidly running out of things for wilbur to do.
Today you shake in your boots, posse people, as Corduroy Boy returns with a
vengeance. And, of course, a smattering of ribena. (Or, elise, "Koolade",
although I still seriously doubt it is in the same league. OK, I was
barefacedly lying about the vegeance but *not* about the ribena.)

Well well well. Sinister, eh? Back on the old sinnister bus, cranking it up
on good old sinister.
Yep.

Firstly, a large, round furry hel-lo to all who have dealt me a good hand in
the past.
(Corduroy girl, Elise, Jen (the berry is still with me !XXX) Kirsten (Last
time I was around, you'd worn a hole in the bum of your cords. I was really
disappointed to be leaving at that point...), Jeanette (the scars are still
with me!XXX), that girl who asked me if I was on Sinister the other day at
"Offbeat", _ _ _ _(<insert name here) and Jules. And Richard.)

So many new faces! The total members counter stays the same, though, leading
me to a very sad conclusion.

Bobbins, almost forgot the necessary ritual props to Ken Chu and llove to
Miss Llew, if she's still around. And Gordon. And Dirty Vicar. And is Lola
Monnet still around? She joined just before my fateful holiday, she seemed
nice.

Anyway, what was I saying? Aah yes, the new people. Hello to you, with
cherries on. No doubt you are lying back in your ee-zee recliners thinking,
"Who is this new cad about town, who rambles without remorse?" Don't worry,
you too will learn in time to simply delete my posts, for I am Corduroy Boy
Tom, honer of your finger-to-delete-button-reactions.

Catch a minute, Tom, haven't B&S released a new single since your false-swan
song? Why, yes, and a mighty one it is too. I have actually written lots
about it recently to give to various to people, but suffice to conclude:
It's good. And who saw them on "...Jools"? I did, and I never realised how
long Isobel's eyelashes were. I shall also forgive them for that out-of-tune
violin, as much as I will not be forgiving Jools Holland for brushing over
them like dirt under a rug whilst fawning over Tom Jones.

Anyway, in my recent archiving I seem to have been wading through some heavy
stuff.  Which is not always a bad thing. But, as those who know/despise me,
this is not really on my agenda, so if anyone would like to venture forth
and let me in on what the most recent light hearted fad has been? You know
what I mean, sweets, buttock magnitude, spreadables? I'm sure they are all
passe now but there must be something of that calibre?

To those who know who Steve Vai is (if you don't: virtuoso electric
guitarist, fast, loud and heavy...) I went to his gig the other night,
*wearing my B&S t-shirt*! Resss-pec.

Run out of boring things to say now, better stop before I remember something
interesting.

Lovin' Spoonful of opal fruits to you all
and your friends
(Sorry, it's just for me and my dog.
I'll be your dog, woof woof woof woof!
It's too orangey for crows.)

Corduroy Boy Tom

This week, I have mostly been eating moldy peaches.