Sinister: My guttering days are over (EXCLUSIVE Sinister International Bowling Day!)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Dec 7 12:08:39 GMT 2001

Did you know what the world's most genius invention is?

Holiday pay!  Thanks to months of *cough* some hard working I have earned 6
days worth of holiday, so with a stroke of a genius (never you mind who I
stroked) I have combined that with the 3 days of Bank Holidays and weekends
around Christmas time to give myself a grand, 13 day break.  If I were a
potty-mouthed man, I would have said "Fuckin' yeah!", but I am in fact a
very civilised man, and dare I say quite sexy, so I won't.

Does anyone know what is a good thing to do around Christmas time?  No?  I
do!

BOWLING

This is what you should do around Christmas time, imagine the fun time to be
had, you and all your friends going bowling, throwing a ball through 60 feet
of well oiled pine (well plastic), having a laugh as your friend sends
another ball into gutter oblivion whilst looking like a giraffe, or
elephant, or even kangaroo.  The hours of pun fun chanting "Keep
Bowlin'Bowlin'Bowlin'Bowlin'Bowlin' ush!"  a la Limp Bizkit, or "dun! dun!
dun! another one bites the dust!" as someone knocks down a pin, or, more
likely, as someone falls flat onto the floor.  (Hi Jeremy ;-)).

As Stuart Murdoch himself once sang:
"Oh no the snow stopped snowing, maybe we'll get some bowling and drinking
in, and looooking at the sky"

So, how about it?

SINISTER BOWLING DAY

Sinisters gather to go bowling and drinking!  Got the Christmas blues?  Hurl
it away down the lane and knock those pins down well and true!  Got the
Christmas joy?  Then there's no reason to be coy!

HERE'S THE SCIENCE BIT, CONCENTRATE

You should all come.  Anyone near the London area who wants to spend an
afternoon of ten-pin heaven then an evening down the pub with me (who
doesn't?), drop me a line!  The day Saturday 29th December stands out as a
great day for it, because:

1) It's in between Christmas and New Year, so there's nothing else to do.
2) It's in between Christmas and New Year, so telly will be rubbish!
3) It's near Christmas, so it would be quite so very festive to get a
"Turkey" (three strikes in a row).

Those who don't live around London, should organise your OWN bowling
meetups, THEN, we can all be Reporting Back on the regional hi-scores to
reveal the Sinister Bowling Champion 2001!

Have I in fact just invented something better than holiday pay?  No, but
it's still pretty good.  Get those bowling shoes ready hipsters!  See you on
the 29th!

Bowling Shoes and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Those who followed the thread months ago about Stealing Bowling Shoes
can participate in another regional competiton of "Who can steal the most
pairs of shoes" as well.