Sinister: Look out! Cliff!

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 7 14:52:36 GMT 2001

yo sinister posse!

After a fairly dull week I seem to have gotten myself
involved in the ongoing mix tape feud by joining the
robins/yns/erts against the wills and the rachels.  If
we're not careful we could end up with a multi-faction
Sinister mix-tape war and Kofi Annan will have to sort
things out.  Or at least he would if he wasn't busy:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/tv_and_radio/newsid_1697000/1697088.stm

I don't envy ken's job as judge but I do envy his real
job since he seems to be able to do sickies with
remarkable ease.

Some people have been throwing Young Ones quotes
around.  Grate!  Olalala provided the Alexei Sayle one
which is possibly my favourite.  My flatmate likes the
bit where Neil (possibly while wearing a dress) says
"Everyone listen to me.  I have something really
important to say" to his completely oblivious
flatmates.  He says it reminds him of living with me.

Neil said:
"I would just like to say that if anybody is voting
for "Jonathan David" as Single of the Year" on Mark &
Lards show, (www.bbc.co.uk/radio1) please don't vote
lots of times, as we have a reputation for that kind
of thing."

Like that's ever gonna happen.  I've already voted 600
times for "scream if you wanna go faster" by hairy
jellywell which should negate any Sinister block votes
anyway.

Robster
http://robster75.tripod.com

P.S. Fruitloop, Ken Chu, arms of sex, Belle &
Sebastian.  Did I forget anything?