Sinister: not much, really.

Zoe bellezc at xxx.com
Sat Dec 8 21:53:59 GMT 2001

hello all!
I haven't posted for SOOOOOOOOOOOO long, I should ,probably,go back to the
nursery and resurrect myself in sinister land. Well, Sylvia Dahling inspired
me to write again. She lives in Athens and  talks about it and the rest of
the Greek sinister people and I remember  them and have a little tear ready
to drop off my eye.

 What has gone so wrong with me?Where have my sinister days gone??
 Third-uni-years take up so much time off your life. Hope I'll be able to
get to writing again.

I watched Jools Holland he other day and it was soooo nice...Most  probably
I will never see B&S live as whenever they play somewhere  I live-Brumm or
Greece, depends on the season;I'm a bit like  holidays...-I am somewhere
else.

 The new single is superlicious!I love it! It makes me thing of love and
relationships and is it me or is it a bit bitter?Maybe it's me.

 Also, going way back to a post about bad experiences with flatmates: I  was
in one of Hell's houses myself last year which led me go all mental  and
stuff and had to go to a councillor in my uni or I would've been  locked
up.Nice, eh???It affected my life so much that I drifted apart  from friends
as I was trying to recover. Now I'm fine but I want to  apologise to
Velocity for disappearing. A letter is on your way my  dear...Hope it makes
you happy.

 Nice to write again.I'm reading you all everyday.
 Bye bye
 Z.

ps. Isn't there anybody in  B'gham area anyway?

www.studentpaper.co.uk
info at studentpaper.co.uk