Sinister: I don't have any puns

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 10 10:02:26 GMT 2001

How not to write a sinister post

1. Sit yourself down at a state of the art computer.
2. Twiddle your thumb a bit realising that with a thumb so small, there's
nothing else to do.
3. Make mental (no really) note to self that constantly referencing B&S
lyrics for a hobby is sad.
4. Decide to write a sinister post because you're bored.
5. Start the whole thing by thinking of a witty B&S song title pun.
6. Fail, and shout to yourself "I DON'T HAVE ANYPUNS".
7. Pose, whilst a thought bubble with a lightbulb on it appears over your
head - and then exclaim "Eureka!" in a really patronising voice. (in Ken's
case speak normally)
8. Put that down as your subject line.
9. Copy what someone else has written, and then change it slightly to make
it seem as if you are remotely witty, and highly original.
10. Try and at least think of contents, or at least something that someone
said on the list so you can reply to it and make everything suddenly seem
relevant.
11. Remember that it is Monday morning and you're at work, you had 5 hours
sleep last night and thus has a memory block.
12. Sign off, giving shouts out to everyone that you want to get into the
pants of, then realise that that list would get too long and a few people
would still be left out and thus not sleep with you.
13. Remembering that it is ok, because they wouldn't sleep with you anyway.
14. Give shouts out to your elbow, who is a fine kisser, despite being so
untouchable - to you, but not to everyone else.
15. Story of your life.
16. Be glad that by merely trying to sign off you have put in some mandatory
moaning about no-one you like falling in love with you contents.
17. Get sacked for doing no work at work.
18. Plot a career as a modern artist after being inspired by the Turner
Prize winner last night which was "a light that goes on and off" - which was
the best piece of modern arts you've ever seen, although "a pile of shit" by
T.A. Lentless came close.
19. Feel relieved that you haven't actually been sacked, and so celebrate
with a speech in the style of David Beckham at Sports Personality of the
Year awards 2001:

"like, I'd like to obviously thank everybody, like, obviously, my mum and
dad and my two sisters and my whole family, like, obviously I'd also
obviously like to like thank all my teammates and my manager, like obviously
and, like"

20. Write something about Red Bull.
21. Write down your name so people will avoid your e-mails the next time.

Ken
P.S.: 22. Have a PS section that says fuck all.