Sinister: free b&s stuff!

zorba at xxx.uk zorba at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 10 20:19:55 GMT 2001

i'm not sure if this counts as list abuse, if so i'm sorry :-(

but anyway there is an indie night on tomorrow at the phoenix on
oxford road in manchester.  There is a raffle for the b&s back
catalogue (which i would expect we all have), signed by the band -
or at least some of them (which i doubt we all have - well i don't
anyway).  there's a few other things to win as well, but i'm not
sure what they are.  fiona (if she's reading) knows, maybe she
could say.

if there are any other listees that decide to go, maybe we could
meet up.  not sure what i'll be wearing yet, so no descriptions
available but i hope to be wearing my space hopper t-shirt, if its
clean :-)  anyway i'll check my mail tomorrow before i go. hope to
hear from at least some of you!

antony