Sinister: Softer than her face would suggest...

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Mon Dec 10 23:38:20 GMT 2001

Christina wrote:
"Saying that....it was fun though. A certain Struan Murdoch was there with a
certain band called Camera Obscura (The lead singer is his girlfriend I
think...well...they seemed to be getting it on rather a lot anyway). That
boy sure can dance and so can the girly from Camera Obscura too."

And this, I must deny. Of course, I was not there, even though I really wanted to, but I *do* live in Sweden :)

Anyway, I thought it was a known fact that Struan had been in.. er.. celibacy for ages.. that he, er, stopped believing in love.. yes.. stopped believing in love.

I though that you all knew that when we meet (it´s not if, it´s when in my head) he´ll fall in love with me and say that I am the girl of his dreams and that he wants to be with me forever and forever and then we could live happily together forever, we could start playing music together and everyone would think that we were grate and then when we got married the whole of sinister would be invited to witness it, because you are all such marvellous people.

Well, better phone Murdoch and ask him if he would like to send out the invitations early, and what music we are settling for...

Oh, I just remembered.

It´s not reality, it won´t happen, and I don´t think that I really would marry a man 18 years older than I. Or would I? (Wait, don´t answer that!)

I guess It´s time to realise that Monesieur Murdoch probably never will get to know the.. er.. what were the good sides of me again? Do I actually have any other sides than being paranoid/ being stupid/ being lazy?

Sorry, this has gone more out of hand than usual. But remember, I am fifteen, I´m supposed to be like this. Or am I? No, wait, i don´t want the answer that question either..

Love and stars,
Astrid x

P.S. I got a new duvet today. I think it´s called that in english, I´m not sure. The kind of blanket you have in bed, eh. My room is scarely cold at night so this may mean that I actually won´t wake up and shiver in the middle of the night anymore. Hahaa. Hmm. True.

P.P.S Today on the bus I saw, possibly, the most beautiful boy I´ve ever seen. We gave  eachother some shy and nervous glances, and then I had to go. Just when I was ready to get off the bus, I really looked at him and he was really looking me in the eyes, and he smiled. And I just smiled back, looked down at my feet and went off the bus. I wish I was cool. Maybe then I´d had the courage to say something.

P.P.P.S For all of you who saw "tillsammans"  or "together" as it was called out of Sweden, it might be in your interest to know that this year´s annual dramatized christmascalenderstory on tv has the little cute boy who says "Bloody fascist!" to the boy who say that he is wearing girlshoes have the leading role, and can I say, IS THERE A CUTER KID? I want to adopt him or something. And then, the gay guy with the blonde hair with a fringe, is the narrator.

P.P.P.P.S I´´m awfully sorry for this post. i will now go to my room and hide in my bed under my new fluffy bedblanked,duvet, what the hell. I´m going to HIDE. Ah, i am so embarrassing. But I´ve been writing for more than 15 minutes now so i feel that it is my duty to send out a dull e-mail that you with relief will delete from your inbox..