Sinister: dolly rockers ...

Katrina House shop at xxx.net
Tue Dec 11 11:13:37 GMT 2001

hello all

just to say that we have a **NEW** tshirt design at the shop, i think it has
to be my favourite ever - yes it's even better than the 'study at stow'
masterpiece from a few years back!  it was designed by marc baines, a long
time friend of the band and is a caricature-type picture of all eight band
members as those russian doll thingys. my description isn't very good so
you'll have to see it to believe it ...

we will be selling merchie at the glasgow & belfast shows, but to those i
won't see there -  i wish you all a merry christmas :)

cheers,
katrina.

banchory
press - management - merchandising