Sinister: White Noise, Belfast, Soul Music

'Baby face' Bambino booga14 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 11 13:41:11 GMT 2001

Hey James and other Belfast concert attending sinisterians,
      I think the Dirty Vicar was talking about Botanic Park... not the
Botanic night club.  Because the Botanic night club sucks warm sick through
a short straw.  Playing S club 7, chart dance music, poedophile boy band
music and whatever novelty 'cartoonies type' singles that happen to be in
the charts that week.  The Eglantine is just as bad if not worse.  The Fly
has a very strict dress code and sucks shit also.  Dukes and Renshaws are OK
but they're just hotel bars and may be lacking in atmosphere.  I've been
away from Belfast for about a year so I'm probably not the best person to
suggest a place to go.  However, the Limelight, Auntie Annies and the
Menagerie used to be very good.  Are Belfast boys, Daragh and Ian 'the
gibber' Mc Kinney still on the list?  Some enlightenment, please.

                         Not long now (woohoo!),
                                  Tim

PS. I hadn't intended to post this message to sinister but the thought of
any sinisterians inadvertendtly ending up in the Bot, the Eg or the Fly was
just too horrific

'Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause
of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.'

                            from Catch 22 by Joseph Heller (1923-1999)