Sinister: super furry single translations

marc bots marcbots at xxx.nl
Tue Dec 11 14:36:58 GMT 2001

it's been a while since my last post to the list. many things have happened. amongst
others:

the new single is here. it's been called great by some, and absolute shit by others. i tend
to agree with the others. when i first played jonathan david, i sat down and listened to it,
read the lyrics and afterwards i played it again and again. then i played something else.
when i first played the new single, i sat down with the lyrics, and already halfway the first
song i felt disapointed. it may grow on me, but will never be as enjoyable as jonathan
david. however, this is just a modern rocksong is so beautiful that i want to cry... and just
three chords... the brilliance.

with our beloved heroes still staying on the other side of the north sea, i am glad that
some guys from wales did take the boat. or a plane. tonight the super furry animals are
playing in holland, and not only that, even in nijmegen. HIEPERDEPIEP. right now, they
may be smoking some allowed vegetables in my favourite vegetable shop. too bad i have
to work, though without work, i would not have the money to go to concerts or buy cd's.
every advantage has it's disadvantage. whoever guesses this quote and is not from
holland gets a mix-cd with dutch and belgium bands. after i've send one to niko (i did not
forget).

time's up. work is waiting. bye. love to you all, and a big kiss to my secret agent,

marc