Sinister: SANTA, SAVE ME PLEASE!

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 11 15:46:48 GMT 2001

hello there chickens,

This is my third post today but the first one i have managed to send
(hopefully) as i am getting into a bad habit of writing a post then
deleating it because it is just so pants.

I am currently in the middle of a crap day, i have spent most of it on this
damn computer trying to write a proposal that will effect the next 8 months
of my life. My glasses are very wonky and need adjusting every time i look
up at this screen (either that or i woke up with the left side of my head
slightly higher than usual). My friend opposite me just keeps on typing, i
read some of her's and its great, she even manages to use those french
sayings that they have in posh newspapers, i didn't understand what it
meant mind but i'm sure it made sense. I was going to have a go at doing
that but all i could manage was "i feel my work is tres bon" hmmm sounds a
bit shit though.

I feel like my brain is sort of sat on top of my head, i keep thinking
about too much too fast and in doing so i keep writing words wrong and am
not getting anything done. I am going to ask santa if he can take me with
him to wherever he goes after england. I might stay with him for afew
months and help him do stuff, you never know, he might pay me well.

I had a brilliant star spot on sunday, TREVOR AND SIMON sat in a bar having
a chat and a giggle. It was brilliant, i wanted to go up and shout "i swing
my pants all the time, and that's YOUR fault" but i resisted the urge,
knowing that that would have been very sad indeed, but it was tervor AND
simon man!!!!!

I also watched an obsurd programme about recording dead peoples voices,
sorry if i offend anyone here but HAH, it was hilarious, lots of batty old
people listening to shit noises going "gggggggggggffffffnol", "oh yeh, can
you hear him, he is saying i love you" "BBBBBBLEEEEGGGG" he's saying hello"
ha ha, what fun.
 anyway i'm done with talking shite, i'm off to write some constructed
shite that may earn me some college points.
        lots of festive love, hannah

ps, here is my address if anyone is feeling generous ;>

29 dalkeith road
dulwich
london
se12 8lt
items of cake or chocolate are most welcome!!