Sinister: Nooooooo!

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Wed Dec 12 00:22:25 GMT 2001

[above part to be shouted in slow-motion-style]

I haven´t heard anything. Nope. Struan is as single as.. as.. er.. what stays single? ah, me. Yes.

Even though I am embarrassed for my post last nite (oops, too much strokes-listenings there, i wrote "nite" without thinking about it) - I must say I am in strong denial.

Wait, I do not want to marry him anyway.

(I want to, but I´ll pretend from now on that I don´t want to).

Astrid - young and, er, vital.
Struan - old and.. boring?

He´s not even old. Ah, this is going to be hard. But Hell, I can make it. Oh SOD IT ANYWAY. I was just about to write him an e-mail, I´ve been thinking about it for ages but I don´t want to anymore.

[space for you lot to imagine me making childish pout with my lips]

I got the It´s a cool, cool christmas Cd with the mail yesterday, burnt from a girl on the internet. i can´t get it hear, you see.

Anyway, I love the B&S-song on it, O come, o come Emanuel. But I bet no-one else likes it, because it has never been mentioned before. What do you think about it?

I think it´s lovely. But then I always like stuff that everyone else think is crap.

Today I fell asleep on my bed, and I when I woke up, and hour and a half after I fell asleep by mistake, I realised that absolutely NOTHING had happened and as soon as I woke up, two things happened which I had been waiting for all afternoon happened. Very strange.

We practised for the Lucia-thing today. It went quite alright. At first, all the boys just shouted and made strange dark sounds, so anyone who actually *sang* couldn´t be heard. But then something happened. I do not know what it was, but all of the sudden, we all started singing and it sounded very pretty, none of the boys tried to be funny by singing all wrong or something... it was the first time that i´ve felt that christmas is coming. it was so nice.

tomorrow i have to get out and buy one of those white lucia-white-robe-things. right now though, i feel like just hanging a sheet over myself, cut a hole for my head and roughly saw it together. no-one would notice my budgetversion. but i´m not even paying for it myself, so why do i even bother?

i have been feeling melancholy today.
i think it´s the weather.
it was dark when i left for school.
adter school me and some friends were going to the youth club. we took the bus.
it was closed due to no heat there. it had broken down or something.
we went home.
it was dark.

it felt horribly depressing.

but the luciathing will be so pretty. i hope i can get someone to take some pictures. it will be pretty. with all the lights and all that.

i am now half-asleep
and still wrote a bloody dull post.
ah.
fuck it.

Astrid x

p.s.  Did you know that in swedish Kiss means Urin. To go and 'kissa' is to go and pee. I think of that and get quite disgusted. but i still laugh. (he he he). but isn´t it weird that something that nice can mean something that un-nice in another language? speaking of that, there´s always a lot joked about Brad Pitt, cause in swedish, Pitt is like dick. There´s lots more. And the number Six is called Sex. the funniest ever misunderstanding was when my mum was counting how many of the people at our house who wanted coffee (we had guests) and my sister Mikaela´s english friend Daniel was there, and my mum pointed at him and said "SEX!" and he got terrified and said "Er.. what?". but she was just counting. [space for stupid Astridlaughter]. another uninteresting story from Astrid (c)

p.p.s when i was a kid, everyone would say "I buy pink sheets", because it translates, roughly in swedish like "ouch poo pee shit". [space for even more stupid Astridlaughter when remembering how everyone would say it and feel very dangerous and wild, afraid that a gownup might hear it. haha. stupidious.]