Sinister: the dream approaches

Seamus Harte wookie at xxx.ie
Wed Dec 12 02:09:43 GMT 2001

Its one of those days that your vanity has taken over, and everytime
you turn, and stare into the mirror, you think you look bloody
gorgeous. Even though you called in sick to work this morning after
awaking and puking everywhere. So you spent most of the day sleeping
in your sister's bed cause you could still smell puke in your room.
And when you wake up again, you contemplate the phenomenon of 'girls
rooms'  - how one reminds you of others. And you get up, and decide
not to eat anything just in case, and you still haven't ate anything.
And my mom's gave out to me about it, inbetween giving out about me
walking on my flared cords, and decided because I'm sick, I'm more of
a five year old than I normally am, and offered me chocolate and
fishfingers and tea!

Leaving all that for a moment, Mark Sweeney has been an absolute star
organising the dublin to belfast minibus. I shall be buying him a pint
of whatever he chooses in wherever the belfast pre-gig meet up venue
is - 'the menagerie' seems most likely I think.

'I'm Waking Up To Us' - sounds like stuarts been shagging my
ex-girlfriend again. But with recent posts I've realised that one of
my recent crushes (ever since I saw her crawling out of her duvet at
the start of the 'eighties fan' video) is in fact stuart's current
beau.

Oh and rachel fruitloop - I'm not the same seamus that you sold your
new york b&s tickets to back in '98.

I probably should go and get snuggled up in bed now.
Slightly muffled shout-outs to the irish sinister massive,

seamus