Sinister: 1 shameless plug + 1 rambling post =

breams plural breamsi at xxx.com
Wed Dec 12 02:34:25 GMT 2001

Hello there

I am going to try and make this first bit of the post rather short, as I'm
about to move into the realm of shameless plugging.

Those of you that frequent #sinister more often than never, will most
probably have heard me rambling about some stupid demo or its associated
website. Well, the time has now come for me to beg you all to give it a
look, and more importantly a listen. In fact, the website is pointless and
you will find absolutely nothing there except for my songs, which you must
all now listen to under threat of scowling.

Right, so to sum up the point of this post, go and look at my website. Ok?
Good.

Oh yeah, the address...almost forgot.

http://www.breams.co.uk

Handy huh?

If you can't be bothered going through the two pages preceding, then just
head to

http://www.breams.co.uk/music.htm

Even handier huh?

Well, that's enough shamelessness

I promise I won't do that again (this year).

SOOOOO, back to real posting...

I'm back in London now, after a brief spell in Glasgow. Or maybe I'm having
a brief spell in London before going back to North Carolina. Then again, I
could've just been passing through Perth for 20 years before getting back
home to Glasgow. It's all very confusing.

I've just spent the last few days sitting in front of my computer (what's
new I see you say) trying to waste time whilst waiting for my afore
mentioned website to materialise in front of my eyes. Eventually I realised
I might have to extend myself a bit more to get one done. So, yeah, now
that's all done and I'm kind of stuck for things to do. I've got a very
small collection of mp3s here that are keeping keenly interested. I seem to
have re-fallen for Astral Weeks. I somehow managed to leave my copy in Perth
before leaving and have spent very little of the last 3 months longing for
it, but now that I've heard it again, I've developed that homesickness type
pang for it.

Speaking of falling for things and/or people. I think I'm in love with Stina
Nordenstam. I have a strange feeling that I can hear some people sniggering
upon hearing that, but I'm not quite sure I care. I love her last 3 albums
and I have been playing them all continuously. Though if it makes any of you
feel any better, I've also been playing Things We Lost In The Fire
continuously too, so all is not lost.

I went to see those Obscura guys on Saturday. Not bad really ;) The dancing
at Strange Fruit was equally fab. I'm not sure I can say a great time was
had by all, I would expect so, but I was too busy dancing like a fiend to
notice. Hmm, and I talked to lots of London peoples, and danced with some,
and got headbutted by others. In the wee hours I had a chat with Struan
about seeing other people, he told me all about it.

I managed to avoid sleeping altogether that night as I returned home
sometime after 4am and had things to make and do. So the next
day/night/whatever was spent comatose on the lounge watching 4 star wars
films and eating cold pizza. Sometime that evening I decided to sleep.

So, the days have passed and I've still got 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
playing (ok then, not JUST Van, Stina and Low) and wondering why he didn't
include a list of the 50 ways. If I were Paul Simon, I'd most certainly have
given written instructions on the finer points. Perhaps not 50 ways, maybe
just the top 10 or 20, but certainly in more detail.

Well, I guess I've now waffled enough to justify this as a real post either
way, plus I almost has content, well about as close as I get anyhow.

Even though I promised not to, I'm going to give you all that website
address again (www.breams.co.uk) just so that after reading all of this you
can go off and listen to my songs again and understand the confusion
slightly better.

I really should shut up now.

*waves*

Jeremy