Sinister: Re:Vision (revision)

Jason McKinnon megatherion5 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 12 19:48:50 GMT 2001

Well.

We are back in downtown again. Doing a stint at the place who laid us off.
Looking out over the bay, doing barely enough to get by, i think.

But we know where that gets us, don't we?

Piles of papers, half-finished capers and the right to not think.

And to drink....that is a respite. My Id, a mighty despot.....
that leaves me long-faced with shallow-breath lung death.

But we've beaten back the world with words and convincing won't help....I've
tried.
Yeah, I've lied. I've lain low and still for infinite bouts of conscience.

And kicked myself for caring.....and I do or sometimes i don't.
But still I'm kicking....no treats....just a tricking. Land HO.

Mirror can be traps that we set on walls...we fall sideways into our
problems....our lives.
We try to fill our lives with laughter as love and merry wives.

But that doesn't work....so we do....and we try to fit all of us into it....

We cut our personalities to fit the proper shape....a self-rape of
sorts...but we feel no pain

...til later.

Then we suck it back in....and spew out neurosis and ire at anything we
can't be....
the things we want  - we hide,

given to an earthly body in which to reside.

The Pickle Prince