Sinister: Fun & Games!

amy.longcore at xxx.com amy.longcore at xxx.com
Thu Dec 13 01:10:28 GMT 2001

i've made a little questionnaire. It's just a sort of fun, get-to-know-ya,
silly thing
for poops and giggles.
you can go ahead and send it off to me. in a few days i will compile them
and send them
all out to those who replied. there's so many new folks here (including
myself),
i just thought it would be nice. i'll include here a blank copy of it for
your
copy and pasting enjoyment.
i've got some other internet colleagues and work associates that do this
sort of thing with me now and again,
and it's fun fun fun. you always learn something new.
i'll spare the whole list from this action though, so if you want in, you
have to send
your answers to me. as i said, i'll compile them all somehow and send them
out to all
who replied. don't be shy.

second point of interest:
***SCRABBLE***
the game, i'm obsessed. just over a year ago a couple of friends of mine
opened me up to playing yahoo's version of this (literati) with them over
the net.
so, when i started visiting #sinister, i was lucky enough to find others
there willing to play said game with me.  i've brushed this idea over with
mr.chu
a bit...
A SINISTER SCRABBLE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!!!!!!
it will take a little time to tweek this out, as we've just started
searching
other venues in which to play the game on the net
(ken and will were even discussing making one!).
if you are interested, let me know, and i'll keep yr names and emails
tucked away safely & keep you informed as the ideas develop.
send yr ideas and thoughts, etc, in as well!
literati wouldn't be too bad of a spot to hold it, as you can have "rated"
games and they'd keep our scores for us, but if our boys can make something
for us, hell, let's look into that! no pressure tho, boys.
timing will be everything in this as well, with everyone's work and
geographical time opositions. goodness.
it would definetely have to take place over a few weekends.
we'll see!

that said, i hope everyone's well and that Xmas preparations aren't
hampering too much.
i should also wish all of you cramming and stressing on school good luck!
finals are a biatch!

love! amy! applejacks!
*********************************************************************************************************************
here's where i pretend to be molly ringwald, throwing you a questionnaire
over my shoulder in class.
i hope jake ryan doesn't find my answers first!

*********************************************************************************************************************

What's yr name?

What name(s) do you use for sinister/#sinister?

how long have you been on sinister?

As of today, you are how old?

you reside where?

Describe yr first snog, please?

What was the first novel you read that really made you get all excited
about life and stuff?

Obvious question coming from me, what's yr favorite board/card game?

first movie to make you cry (that you remember)?

First B&S song you heard that made you realize you'd never go back?

Best concert/show?

How far would you have to stretch out your arms to show just how much you
adore princess Honey?

Artists you admire you wish we all knew more about?

Got any siblings?

Have you honestly had a crush on someone over the Internet?

Ever had a crush on someone way older or younger than yourself?

Finish this sentence(please)
America's current raid on terrorism is ...

Ever been embarrassed by a sini-post?

Worst 70's song?

80's song?

90's song?

Most overrated indie band?

Got pets?

Ever meet anyone from sinister? Who?

B&S song that gets in yr head the most?

ever been in a car accident?

what, you don't have a drivers liscense?

what countries have you had the pleasure of visiting?

worst job ever held?

ahhh, unrequited love, ever had one?

write a poem! now! yes, right here! --->

I know it can be hard to pick over all, so, as of today, what are yr 5
favorite albums?

have you ever done it? (i warned you i was 16 candles inspired!
"i think so" will suffice as an answer, as it will bring quite a grin to my
face!)