Sinister: A murderer is just an extroverted suicidal...

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 13 12:39:42 GMT 2001

Archel has been complaining about me labelling her as smutty, and asking
where she got this reputation from.

Well, you could look at
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/199901/msg00265.html, where she
gives an in depth discussion of her underwear. Come to think of it,
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/199901/msg00191.html isn't much
better (and also includes her prediction that the odds on B&S winning a Brit
award were 1000-1 against). Or you could go to
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/199811/msg00807.html where she
discusses whether left-handed people are better in bed. But for the
ultimate, have a look at
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/199810/msg00711.html. The case
for the prosecution rests.

Still, that's why we love her...

I've come to the conclusion that while the Camera Obscura album may be a
pleasant listen, it is clearly a summer record. I can imagine myself
relaxing to it, wandering around in shorts and T-shirt, watching the specks
of dust in the sunlight from the window. But it just doesn't work when it's
bloody freezing outside. At this time of year, I need something with a bit
more oomph; like Le Pastie, or the new Pulp album. Or a bit of classic
motown (but then, that's good at any time of year).

I Love My Brick is also a classic summer afternoon song. I could quite
happily listen to it driving along country roads with the roof down on my
car; and it would take my mind of the fact that something must have gone
seriously wrong, because my car isn't a convertable.

Oh, by the way, I don't know if anyone's noticed, but apparently it's
Christmas soon. Which is either a) a good thing as it involves drunken
nights out (like I need an excuse...); or b) a bad thing as it means
spending a week with the parents. And let's face it, Harrogate isn't the
most exciting place on Earth. On balance, I like it, purely because it gives
us the chance to hear Fairytale of New York on the radio every day.

Only two months to go until Valentines' Day...

Big Stu