Sinister: Ooooooh...The angst of it

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Thu Dec 13 18:31:54 GMT 2001

Now, picture the scene:

MY LIVING ROOM, you may imagine it as either lofty palace or run-down
crap-hole, it's not important, as long as it has a TV and door.

I sit in front of TV, watching video of Jools Holland

I reminise(i _know_ this is wrong (the speeling, that is)) about what a good
song The magic of a kind word is

My Godfather Mark, who is living downsatirs from us at the moment as the
roof of his house fell in, enters. He works for the BBC, by the way.

GODFATHER: You watch Jools Holland?
ME: Yeah, sometimes
GF: I can get you tickets to that if you like
ME: That would be great
GF: OK, i'll see what I can do.

GRRRRRR..... If only I had thought to ask him about it _before_ the Jools
session. I could have seen them once more.

Now: Some things I meant to mention last time:

I _was_ going to comment on the mysterious abscence of Ms. Llew, but then
she appeared in a cloud of post-coloured smoke. (You may decide upon your
own colour of post)

I have found the shop called Kentronic. I will take a photo of it sometime

Maja's post will be at the top of my inbox for the 20 years or so, which I
quite like.

I am pleased to see the return of Corduroy Boy

I am pleased to say that Max thinks I'm BRILLIANT and I am very much pleased
with myself

There were some other things... but I can't remember them...

Now: Some things I am going to mention now:

I have made myself a computer useable picture of myself. I have done this by
pressing my face against the scanner at school. It looks surprisingly like
me but you probably wouldn't recognise me all the same.

I like the new sinister page with all the snowflakes

It's an emergency! There's no more wait and see!

Now: That's what I call music:

Grrrrrrrr... Even indie music stores in Camden do not have the Camera
Obscura album. It's probably 'cos one of you bought it. Anyone own up to
buying the last copy in Rythm Records?

OK, so this post has been somewhat fragmented and my posts are generally
more fluid than that but there you go, planet Earth is blue and there's
nothing I can do but there you go north country girl, I think she's gone for
good but there you go.

!Viva Rachels!

Joe Rachel Pancake Vester

P.S. Did anyone know that Rachel's are playing at All Tomorrow's parties
next year. I want to go, but probably won't manage it due to haveing a brain
the size of a shrivelled pea. Maybe I can persuade my friend Dan to come and
then we can have fun arguing about what bands to see.