Sinister: my terrible typo

Scott Neiss scottneiss at xxx.com
Fri Dec 14 01:06:24 GMT 2001

I can't believe I spelled Stuart's name wrong in the
last email.  See, I'm really not cool...I told you.

After my post, I decided to venture out into the rain
and walked down to the record store to *buy* the new
EP.  When I came back and played it on my laptop
somehow I realized what I had done so I just had to
correct it.  Leave it to an author, right...

Cheers!

Scott
www.scottneiss.net