Sinister: santa gave me a house!

angela _ unloveable_ at xxx.com
Sat Dec 15 05:02:01 GMT 2001

hey kids...
yes the big fat guy gave us a house for an early christmas gift.
but he didnt send a team of strong burly, yet gental and considerate moving
men along. which sux.
i have to do all most all the moving my self too cos my mom is a busy body &
likes to do the setting up of things once they get to the new house. my
stepdad is just about the laziest sack of shit i have ever met in all my
life and would sooner stand there and watch you breack your back as you lift
a 250lbs. filing cabinet than to offer to help.
he wont even watch the kids for you while you move the stuff from house to
house. what to do? well if it were not for my being a good christian girl, i
would be consulting with a witch of some sort to put a nasty hex on him. so
instead i let off steam on you lovely little twee ones, and curse at him
under my breath....

b&s content.....
i was quite over joyed today when i put some new r.a.m. in my computer today
and unlocked all my music files & listend to "o'come o'come emanuel" by our
favorites scotts.....it made the day seem worth it all.
i suggest you all give it a listen!

the love of my life chatted with me yesterday...even tho we are not ment to
be, something about hearing from him makes the world make sence for a
moment. even tho hes not at all physicaly attractive, i cant stop thinking
about him...*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*....
mabey if i wasnt a good christian woman i would go back to my friend who
does hexs and have her make a love potion number 9.
sounds like i want to controll people...i know....

oh and guess what?....my birthday was great! my friends gave me a surprise
party. it was really fun actually & i had not had a fun birthday since i
turned 14!and even that wasnt as fun as turning 25, cos i didnt have to
controll 35 drunken maniacs in my mothers house. i know sounds fun but it
really isnt...

well i gotta go back to moving everything so i will go now.

-Angela