Sinister: That lovely bus...

Mark Sweeney dick_tatorial at xxx.com
Sat Dec 15 09:42:17 GMT 2001

Ah Saturday, must be time for me weekly splurge of useless information! Just
for those who may be interested and don't know already, the bus to Belfast
will leave from Liberty Hall (in Dublin, silly!) at 4pm next Friday. There
shall indeed be pre-journey debauchery of a sort, but we haven't quite
decided where yet; others may be better qualified than me to choose! There
are some seats still available and the more who travel, the cheaper it'll
be; at the moment it's looking like about 20 quid a head. So if yer
interested, give me a shout on 086 3424095, and don't worry about being
trampled in the stampede. Grainne, I could've saved you the hassle of
ticket-buying as I have a spare which I'd completely forgotten about amid
all the other excitement - sorry 'bout that. And thanks for canvassing at
the Frames site, someone may crawl out of the woodwork yet.
Alrighty, I'm away - I'll be in touch with the usual suspects during the
week. Oh, and kiddies; don't forget to change your money!
                                             Ta-Ra