Sinister:Sinister:Sinister:Sinister:Sinister:Sinister:Sinister:Sin ister:Sinister:

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Sat Dec 15 17:53:42 GMT 2001

Christmas is coming then! J'aime Noel Beaucoup.  C'est tres interessant
(Whewnever I am asked in French what I think of something, I always say
interessant or ennuyuex. Yes, I know i'll flunk GCSE if I carry on like
this) Also, I wish to participate in International sinister bowling day. The
only Bowling Venue I know of in London is somewhere horrible on the North
Circular, I hope someone knows somewhere else as that place is a pain to get
to as there is no tube station and I am pathetic at using buses. I know two
Bus routes: The number 31 from Camden to Notting Hill via Swiss Cottage, and
the number 27 from Somewhere to Hammersmith. Using these two, you see, I can
get from Camden to my Mum's house and From my Mum's house to my Dad's.
    I have decided that I will get my hair cut very early in the new year. I
have so far managed to go without getting it cut since January or Febuary,
when I got it very, very short indeed. Not Shaved, but bloody nearly in
places.
    I wish some of the people I have to get presents for would post, perhaps
mentioning that what they want for Christmas. I have been looking in the
archives, and have bought one present but am not sure about the others.
    Now: A terrifying story. People who were terrified by Bambi should not
read this bit

SCARY**********************

It was a normal day when I got home from school. The birds sang in the trees
and all was quiet. On the mat lay a letter for me. Oh, that's nice, I
thought. Picking it up, however, I was shocked to discover it was from the
INLAND REVENUE! Arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh......!!!!!!! I thought.
quivering wit fear, i drew the curtains throughout the house and sprinkled
Holy water around the place before having myself exorcised. Then, using a
specially and totally sealed chamber with gloves in from which I could work
in safety, I opened the letter. To find out it was to tell me I had been
given a National Insurance number, with a little card with my name on it in.
I felty all  grown up and put it in my drawer before destroying the rest of
the letter and envelope in a 100000000000 degrees Celcius oven, just to make
sure.

END SCARINESS*****************************

That was scary, wasn't it people. But don't worry, it has probably happened
to most of you already.
    I notice that hardly anyone has posted today, which I am very upset by.
I am bored and need some Sinister diversion but yet there is none (aside
from #sinister, of course).
    That will do for today, though

Joe

P.S. Has anyone noticed I did not use the phrase "but there you go" _once_
during this post. I'm very proud of myself.
P.P.S. This was also probably my quickest post ever. They usually take me a
45mins or so but this took only 15/20, which explains it if it is total
rubbish.