Sinister: Careless Reporting Back Costs Lives

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sun Dec 16 14:30:26 GMT 2001

THE FUTURE OF MUSIC

I have joined the MP3 revolution. So far, I've managed to download songs by
Kylie Minogue and So Solid Crew, and a *picture* of Lenny Kravitz. I have
been
accosted by a purple gorilla, directed to the hottest porn today, tempted by
one-armed bandits, and all manner of other unpleasant experiences. I have
been told that I don't have access to this page or that page and that Mick
Jagger's 'God Gave Me Everything' is not a full song (note emerging Lenny
Kravitz theme). Is it always like this? If so, I'm going back to taping the
top
forty. Taping the top forty is the high water mark of my pop experience.

CARELESS TALK COSTS LIVES

Promises an article about B&S in Brazil. Has anybody seen it?

LIST MUMMIES GO BELFAST

I think the list mummies should go to Belfast anyway, spread a bit of their
magic.

CHRISTMAS

...is a time of year when I like to think about Northy.

I'M WASHING UP TO US

PF said George Harrison made him want a hug. He also said George Harrison is
washing up music. Don't go round to PF's when he's washing up, or you'll end
up covered in fairy liquid bubbles, like in one of those fairy liquid bubble
fights that were so popular before paintballing came along and ruined
everything. I think
George H's moog extravaganza 'Electronic Music' would be the best washing up
music, but I've never heard it. I imagine it would make the bubbles grow and
grow, until they filled PF's house and started emerging from the windows.

BRING BACK STUART DAVID!

It's just an idea. Those ragged edges, that hint of menace. These things are
missing from recent B&S recordings.

Peter