Sinister: She's Bowling It

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Sun Dec 16 20:15:00 GMT 2001

Dear Sinister,

Long time no see, I believe tonight is a Sunday night.  I am a bit ill, but
I'll write you anyway, cos I love you.  (Especially Erin, because I'm her
best friend).

Wahey!  B&S gigs next week!  Woohoo!

Ok, time for important stuff..

SINISTER INTERNATIONAL BOWLING DAY - 29th DEC

Soooooo, how are you all doing on the Sinister International Bowling fronts?
  Hope you've all been practicing putting your fingers into uncomfortable
holes!

For the London-ish area bowling boys and gals then:
29th Dec, Finsbury Park Bowling Place (Can't remember what it's called),
which is right opposite Fisbury Park bus/tube station.  I am gonna book a
couple of lanes soon.. would the time of 2pm be okay with everyone?

Let's all meet at the Fisbury Park Bus Station then at 2, and then we can
have hours of bowling fun.  Any problems e-mail me, or phone/txt msg me on
07967 755445 on the day, or anytime if you want to tell me how much you love
me.

Big Stu said:
>I've come to the conclusion that while the Camera Obscura album may be a
>pleasant listen, it is clearly a summer record. I can imagine myself
>relaxing to it, wandering around in shorts and T-shirt, watching the specks
>of dust in the sunlight from the window.

Only if you live in the Southern Hemisphere, I dunno, there's just something
not right about singing "..happy New Year you're my only vice" in the middle
of June.

Love and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Hey - are there any meet-ups before the Glasgow gig?  Someone should
TAKE CONTROL!  Heh.