Sinister: goodbye...............for now

Doyle Patrick Patrick.Doyle at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 17 15:30:06 GMT 2001

Hello all, sorry I haven't sent alot of messages over the short time I have
been a member of the list, but I have loved reading all your mails.
I recently failed my Psychology assesment (bugger) probably due to my lack
of essay writing!!
Anyway, the Christmas holidays are on their way and I won't be able to read
your mails for weeks now! so I'm tempararily unsubscribing from the list.
I can't wait to see you all at the Glasgow gig on Thursday and im sure the
gig will be great,
Anyone know whos supporting???
I will re-subscribe to the list when school starts again and no doubt I will
fail more Psychology assesments..ah well!

Patrick Doyle, "The kid with the crimped and overheated hair"

P.S    Anyone whos going to the Glasgow gig please come and say hi