Sinister: I love my Ken

Rachel PY pykachu100 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 18 16:14:10 GMT 2001

Hello,

This is Ken's imaginary girlfriend Rachel speaking here, before you say
"ahh, you're not, you're writing", I am actually speaking at the same time,
so there.

I am writing because Ken has been so busy recently organising this
organising that and basically being bloody boring, but, being breathtakingly
beautiful besides being bewilderingly bright, bequathed before me is my
mission to write something on behalf of my beloved Ken.  Because I am
betrothed to him, afterall.

Ken is very excited at the prospects of seeing Belle & Sebastian so soon,
bless him, I can't see the fuss myself.  He had already seen them three
times this year.  The boy is just full of obsessions, this strange band,
curry, chilli ramen, this funny coloured energy drink, me.

After the gig Ken and I are going to travel Scotland to see Ben Nevis and
Loch Ness, he seems very keen to see some girl called "Nessie" but I don't
know what he sees in her, or maybe I'm just jealous.  I'm more elated about
meeting Mr Nevis - although he is no match for my Ken.

We'll then return to Glasgow to meet up again with some of Ken's friends,
after that Ken and I are going bowling!  In London!  Oh I love London, and I
love bowling too, he is still deciding on exactly where in London they're
bowling but he is going to book somewhere tomorrow before driving up to
Glasgow - don't you love his sense of responsibility?

Poor Ken he is really tired out now, he had 3 hours of sleep last night and
the night before and he had to do quite a bit of work today - I think he is
becoming delusional, I better go now to make him a nice bowl of soup.  You
all take care.

Rachel PY