Sinister: "it's oh so kwiaht!!"

Hannah Louise Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 18 19:15:29 GMT 2001

And it is indeed "KWIAHT" because i am back in the sunny world that is leicester.I had a great weekend eating alabama, no sorry, Alaska cake. I also played stupid drinking games which resulted in my friend projectile vomitting all over the carpet/ wall/ door/ freshly baked mince pies, mmm. Now i am home and i don't really know what to do with myself even though i have shed loads of stuff to do.

I watched the top 100 number ones WITH MY PARENTS the other day and it was tres amusing. everytime something from circa 1969 came on they would nod their heads in agreement. Then the fugees came on and they they both started crying " who's this then, well I'VE never heard of them" Then Collio came on and dad declared, "this is a fix you know, look at the state of his hair, i can't BELIEVE they haven't had the beatles yet"  Then, it was Brian Adams at number 10, Dad screwed his face up, " oh, come on, who voted for these, what happened to abba and Queen?". Luckily Abba came on next and they shut up for a while. Parents eh, don't you just love them.

I might pop along to the bowling for a few hours so i might have to call you (ken). i will warn you though, i am BRILLIANT at this game and will thrash you all, well, only if the sides are up so perhaps that doesn't count.

AGGG, my minds gone all fuzzy, i was going to say something but it has gone, ah well, i will probably add some jism later,lots of festive love, hannah.